View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 10:10 PM   #11
I Love Bailey
I Love Angel too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo View Post
Hhhhmmmm............needs to learn to be like a dog. Who is she to say? And shes not a dog, she's your baby. And she is small and probably is just a puppy.
The washing part is easy, put a little warm water in the tub and shampoo them in there. Get them used to being brushed. Then I usually try to clip them with scissors, but they will only tolerate it for so long.
They will not allow me to cut their nails so I take them to the vet for that; it is expensive, but I have no other choice. They get long so fast.
If you do end up trying a mobile groomer, please let us know how that goes. I have considered it, but I am still very hesitant.
Hope your babys leg is feeling better.

I am going to look into the mobile groomer, I used to have one that would come and cut our Pom's hair. Do you live in Carson City? I live up on Mt Rose hwy....not to far...I bathe them all the time and trim up Bailey's behind...I had just heard great things about this groomer and how she specializes in yorkie cuts...not impressed...she isn't limping, my son took her shirt off and she yelped a bit when he removed it but is fine now...I will watch her closely. She is a puppy, 7 mo old yesterday.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!