View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 05:42 PM   #1
I Love Bailey
I Love Angel too!
Donating Member

Unhappy First Grooming Appt a disaster

I took my new puppy Angel in to get a hair cut today. I am planning on getting her spayed in a couple of weeks and wanted a puppy cut for her.
I dropped her off about 11:15 this morning and was told to be back about 2:30. This groomer comes highly recommended. She said on a first appt. she likes to take her time and go at the puppy's pace so they don't have a bad experience.
I got there right at 2:30 and the groomer/owner told me it would be about another 15 min and my dog was the most spoiled dog she has ever worked with. She called her a princess....she said she bit her, scratched her, didn't like her bath and cried the whole time. This sounded really odd to me since Angel hardly ever makes a peep. She is so quiet.
She said I really need to start treating her like a dog so she knows she is one.
I did not know what to say....She went in the back I thought to get her and I heard a dog crying...my heart dropped..it was Angel...I told the lady at the counter to please go and get my dog we were leaving. I said she has had enough stress for one day. The groomer brought Angel out and told me next time she would have a better haircut. I paid her and left. I came home and rewashed Angel with Katherine V's great shampoo (thank you) and put a tee shirt on her. When I was putting on her t shirt, she cried out..I am wondering if the groomer hurt her leg?
She told me to take her to my vets and have her checked for worms because her breath is so bad. I told her it was because of her baby teeth. I am so upset, I want to cry! I gave Angel some Nutrical because she has been shaking ever since we got home.
Sorry so long, just had to vent!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!