Thread: Upset!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 05:37 AM   #1
OLIVIA_KARHIS
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Upset!!!!!

I am so upset with my mother-in-law!!

As most of you already know I am having a boy and his name is going to be Pedro Nieves. Well My MOther in law is calling the baby. The Taco Bell Baby and telling every one he has a taco bell name. Which is PI$$ING ME OFF!!

I am half hispanic and half white..and my name is hispanic (OLIVIA) so dose this make me her taco bell daughter in law!?!!

And what is making me MORE Pi$$ed , is she is joking around dis-owning him,if we name him Pedro Nieves. Which I already told her, go ahead I dont give a crap. My mom will spoil him enough for the booth of y'all. Plus!! NO ONE, I mean NO ONE is going to try to tell me what to name MY kid. I am the one who has to push him out and go through all the labor pain. So me, my self and I (which is already 3 people!!) are going to name him. NO ONE ELSE.

It's really pi$$ing me off . The only reason she dose not like the name is BC in English it means Pet and thats my hubbies, late dads name. And she HEATS him with a passion. Which his dad is not the ONLY person I am naming him after. Also my dads, dad( who I never got to meet), my uncle (who passed away a few yrs ago)and then the middle name is my dads other brothers name (who never got married or had any kids)

(In case any one is wondering, my mother-in-law is white...)

Sorry I just need to vent... I know when I go back home in March for a visit and when its time to head up to see her...if she start this crap, then I might need someone to bell me out of jail lol.

Last edited by OLIVIA_KARHIS; 02-21-2007 at 05:40 AM.
OLIVIA_KARHIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!