View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 02:19 PM   #19
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

You know... you can still use it without the brush... not that I want everyone to put their brushes away! Brushing is best!!!! I can't stress that enough! BUT.... Using the spray and gel is Much better than nothing at all!!! And its a thousand times better than putting them under and having their teeth cleaned only to have the process of build up start over again and face putting them under again over and over again!

The peoduct was designed to be used without a brush... and its effectivness is multiplied by brushing with something as simple even as your finger and gauze! A finger brush or a bristel brush works wonders!

All you need to do is apply a dab of gel on their teeth if they'll let you, if not, on their lips or outer oupper hair... they will lick it off.. and once in their mouth the enzymes will go to work, eating at the plaque and tarter softening it up! And slowly buy surely it will vanish! If you brush you will knock it right off because it is softened and not hard as stone, thus clearing so much faster!

I spray in the am and gel in the PM, I dab on the K9's and Spray on spray on each side of the mouth... I just peel the lips back with one hand and spray or wipe gel with the other... at first its a fight... but after a week or two its part of the daily dance. And it was worth the fight! So many pets don't wake up! I would never forgive myself if I ever lost one of my guys that way! Not when its totally preventable.

I guess I could get a way with doing just the gel or just the spray... But I use both... they just work well together, and I'm not messing with what works!

k
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!