View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 03:46 PM   #16
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

PetzLife is a GREAT way to avoid putting them under! I have reversed the tarter on my Labs teeth, am avoiding any from forming on chynna's and have removed and kept my yorkies teeth cleen! Their ages range from 7, 1.5 1.25 to 6mo's.

I use it on all 4 of my Dogs! I go through alot! I'll be mentioning in my next newsletter that I can order the larger sizes for those who want them. I currently don't stock them.

Petzlife is one of my biggest sellers! Its a fantastic product because it WORKS!

I spray in the am, and use the gel at night. Its easy! And it was made for dogs who don't want their teeth brushed! And for Cats who simply WON"T let you brush their teeth! If you can brush their teeth it will work twice as fast!!! I send directions with every set. Shipping is only 4.05 and it takes 2 to 3 days to get to you.

Here is a thread where a couple of members talk about Petzlife... I'm sure you can PM any of them and get a first hand answer as to how they like the product. Its always nice to have a few reviews.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...light=petzlife

And YES! if you stick with it... you will NEVER visit the vet for a teeth cleaning again! My Labs teeth are SO clean he will never need to go in... All I need to do is KEEP IT UP!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!