View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 07:15 AM   #2
JuzMe
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyangel View Post
Hey All, Good Morning, I have a really stupid question. I got my female yorkie for Christmas and she was born Oct 3 of last year which makes her now a little over 4 months. Ok, here's the question, my husband is a truck driver and when he was last home was playing with them (also have a year old male) he says we have a very unique yorkie that she is lop-sided. Her front legs are shorter than her back legs. Is this normal? She is very very active and healthy and I got so concerned I took her to the vet to find out if she was maybe sick. I guess the vet figures that she will grow into her legs,feet...lol. Just wanting some feedback if anyone else has a lop-sided yorkie and if they stay this way or do grow into their legs...lol Thanks All, you all have been a great source of some great answers as well as concerns when questions arise about our furbabies. Also, whoever posted about the "Cowboy Magic" detangler, I have to say I finally found something that works! My male has very fine hair and always got matted easily, this product works.
Take Care All
Dee
Sounds like you are describing a Yorkie that is low in the shoulders making her topline off.
Some will correct as they mature, however some will not. As long as she is not for show/breeding that should not be an issue.
It is a confirmation fault.

Juzme
JuzMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!