View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 07:11 AM   #1
sassyangel
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Confused Lopsided Yorkie?

Hey All, Good Morning, I have a really stupid question. I got my female yorkie for Christmas and she was born Oct 3 of last year which makes her now a little over 4 months. Ok, here's the question, my husband is a truck driver and when he was last home was playing with them (also have a year old male) he says we have a very unique yorkie that she is lop-sided. Her front legs are shorter than her back legs. Is this normal? She is very very active and healthy and I got so concerned I took her to the vet to find out if she was maybe sick. I guess the vet figures that she will grow into her legs,feet...lol. Just wanting some feedback if anyone else has a lop-sided yorkie and if they stay this way or do grow into their legs...lol Thanks All, you all have been a great source of some great answers as well as concerns when questions arise about our furbabies. Also, whoever posted about the "Cowboy Magic" detangler, I have to say I finally found something that works! My male has very fine hair and always got matted easily, this product works.
Take Care All
Dee
sassyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!