View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 09:35 PM   #67
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsmomma View Post
I just don't know what to do with Thor anymore. My nerves are GONE. I am stressed to the MAX. I can barely breath normally because of the weight I've been caring around.

Last night I reinstated crate training at night. He used to be fine with his crate but now he hates it. Everyone said just let him whine, and do not attend to his whining behavior. Well did you know that dogs can whine/bark from 1.30 until 4.30???????? I've simply had it. Finally when he shut up whining, I thought he was dead, cause he was hyperventilating so much.

Thanks for hearing me out. I've had a really tough 3 weeks with and the move and all that.
I wanted to come back and post and point out a few things.
In your Post you said you can barely breath normally because of the weight you have been caring around.
This sounds like Anziety stress attacks. You should have that checked out.
Thor is probaly going thru the same thing. with his many changes and yours. He may think hes being punished by being crated, when he use to sleep with you. and he prob dont know whats going on and hes feeling the stress from you too and its bring anziety for him too.
Dogs unhappy about their surroundings may howl, bark,whine experience stress and be generally miserable. the stress experienced from the many changes may also raise his pulse and breathing rate and may even result in fear and anxiety.
You said that he was use to being around other pets, well im sure hes missing his play mates and has found himself very bored.
I hope you work this out soon for the both of your well being. Good Luck and try and relax and think about what poor Thur is going thru too.
Is it you or your BF that does not want Thor in the bed? If its him and not you that might be the problem that you are feeling so much stress. being pulled both ways. I just hope it works out for you both.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!