View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 09:08 PM   #1
GORJESS
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Angry I'm So Upset!!!! =[

OMG the I've had the worse day ever 2day!!! This might be a little long but I really need 2 vent, sorry.

Well 2day I was home all day because I was feeling sick. So my "best friend" calls me and told me that she planned on sleeping over her friends house for the weekend. Then she goes on to tell me that she wants 2 come 2 my house first and get picked up from here because she lives far and doesn't want him to go that far. So I'm assuming who the guy is and didn't bother 2 ask. So she gets to my house and right when she walks in she gets on the phone and tells the person on the other line "i'm here". And that kind of upset me because I felt like she was using me. But w/e I got over it. So then we're in my room for like 10 minutes and she gets on the phone again and was like "um are you on ur way yet?" And I felt like she was dying 2 get away from me! And since I got pregnant she stopped coming around as much. Well her ride gets here and I walk her to the door and come to find out it's my babies' father picking her up!!! So my "best friend" is spending the weekend over my babies' fathers house! OMG!!! i thought i was going 2 pass out!! I slammed the door in both of their faces like I've never slammed a door before. I have never felt so hurt in my life. And it's like when did they have the time to start talking? Me and her have been best friends for 4 yrs, and this is what was really going on? And I'm the one having his kids, and he wont even pick me up for a day and take me to eat! Yet he has the whole weekend for her!!! OMG i'm going crazy over here!! I know I really shouldn't let this stress me out but I cant help it. I cant stop crying!!! How could they do this 2 me?? And in my face!! They have no shame!
GORJESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!