View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 01:47 PM   #43
Gingergirlsmom
and Bernie's mom too!"
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsmomma View Post
I wouldn't consider myself someone who gets easily offened, but I am veryhurt by some of the responses to this thread. I feel like people are making judgements about me, my bf and my dog, with out understanding the issue. I don't think anyone has any clue the behaviour that we are experiencing with Thor. It is unreal. Yes Thor is my dog, and I love him dearly. I do everything I know how for him to make him happy. I bend over backwards for this little guy and have spent every last penny to make sure he's happy and to get advice on how to help us help him. We've been consistant with our training, and we also haven't slept for four nights. This is NOT an easy fix. I love my bf, and I am not letting him rule the way that I train/behave around Thor. It is so very upsetting for me and as I usually come here for good advice, and meaningful support, I feel bashed, put down and judged. I'm very hurt by some of the responses.

Over the course of my two years of being on YT, I've never felt this way...I feel horrible.
Thorsmomma,

I couldn't agree with you more. I too was getting upset (for you) as I was reading through this thread. You came here for help and to vent, and while many offered that some, imo, have gotten inapproriately negative.
Please ignore the comments about your boyfriend etc., and focus on those who are trying to offer reasonable, helpful, support and advice.

Ginger Bernie Fun Kitty
Gingergirlsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!