View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 01:28 PM   #1
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Default How many of you have a yorkie that LOVES to get a bath?

I was curious how many yorkies were out there that actually liked getting baths? Both of mine love to get baths! Jewelina especially loves bath time! If she hears the water running in the tub she starts going nuts and does circles and jumping up and down! She loves getting in the water and playing and she even seems to like it when I'm putting the shampoo and conditioner on her, like it's some kind of massage or something! She just sits there and will move around so I'll rub her other side and under her neck. She'll even get right underneath the faucet to rinse off on her own!! It's crazy, like she is part dolphin or something! Jaden doesn't mind bath time at all, but he's nothing like Jewelina. Jaden will get in and play for a while and let me shampoo and condition him with no problems whatsoever, he stands still and doesn't try to get away from me or get out of the water but he doesn't get as excited as Jewelina does when its bath time. If I get the blow dryer out she likes that even better and will roll around and play with the air that's being blown on her! LOL

My groomer said he's never seen a dog that enjoys getting a bath as much as she does! I didn't know if anyone else had a yorkie that loved baths this much?
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!