View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 09:48 AM   #1
mikie1977
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Innova, Chicken Soup, or Canidae??

hello fellow yorkie talkers! I have a question about food - actually I am hoping to find some of you folks that buy one of these foods mentioned and let me know how it is working out for you. I have been doing a TON of research online regarding what food I should be feeding my little guy (I am a new yorkie pup owner as of 2 weeks ago!). I started feeding him Science diet puppy small bites because that is what the breeder gave him and the vet said it was good. but the more research I do, the more I have learned that this may not be the best choice due to its content. According to the food grading thread on here SD got an F! And accoding to dog food analysis.com it is a 1 star dog food. So I want to change! Based on these gradings and based on user reviews in various forums, I have narrowed it down to 3 dry foods: Innova Puppy, Chicken Soup, and Canidae. All 3 are in the A +, 5 star ratings categories according to the sources I mentioned above. But how do I decide between the three!? Can anyone recommend one of these? I am trying to determine which of the 3 seem to have the best reviews - based on what the puppies like to eat (taste!) and overall health. And if there is another pet food that you think I am leaving out, let me know. I am open for anything! I just want to pick one out soon so I can start weeding my little guy onto it. thanks so much in advance!
mikie1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!