View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 03:00 PM   #1
samNsamantha
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default We Have Our First Baby!!!!

Samantha just have her first baby a few minutes ago, scared the hec out of us with that SCREAM, always a drama queen! She seems to do all of it by herself, so we are just leavng her alone, we are just telling her how good she's doing her job and all, stroking her back. Now we see her first baby moving.... gosh, we feel so helpless as our little girl seems to know what she's doing and wouldn't let us interfere here. I'd say let the mother nature work! We rae just here to assist. Two more to go!!!! guess we can go out to a valentines dnner then.... NOT! We don't want to leave them out of our sight. Ruth is nervous and I keep telling her not to feel that way as Samantha may feel her stress. I try to be calm but am nervour wrec deep within too. It looks like we have a boy!!!! Oh, what an experience!!!! think the 2nd one os ready to come out.... goodness, am seatng like I never sweat before!!! I had Ruth video tape it so she has something to do and not think about the stress.... This is awesome!!!! Happy valentines indeed.
samNsamantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!