View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 10:51 PM   #1
MickeyIsHisName
BANNED!

Cry R.I.P Holly Sep 9, 1990- Feb 17, 2005

I had my baby girl Holly for 15 1/2 years! I got her when I was 9 years old and I will never forget that day! She lived a full life and we were so close. She was my world and the day i found my dog dead a huge part of me died with her. She was laying peacefully in her bed that morning but when I found her I thought I was going to die. I have never cried so hard in all my life. That image of her laying there will haunt me the REST of my life! *crying* It's so hard to say goodbye. My mom took care of everything since I was not emotionally stable to do it. SHe brought her to the vet, and threw EVERYTHING out that was hers. The spot where her bed is you see as soon as you go down the stairs and we had to put a chair there but it will forever be Holly's spot. There is also a TON of pee every where all over the rugs of her and I know its gross but just knowing it was her pee kills me. She was teh best dog in the world and nothing will ever be able to replace her. My mom finally gave in to me because I've been so depressed and suicidal over Holly's death she bought me Mickey on March 15, 2005 he now helps fill the void of holly but my mom says she could never go threw the loss of a pet again and evne though he is only 8 months the pain of knowing he will die kills me. I know when he dies it will be alot harder on me because he lives in my room and I'm his mom I wasn't holly's mommy! *sigh* well I just wanted to share my story with you. Thank you very much for reading!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hollyRIP.jpg (19.7 KB, 55 views)
MickeyIsHisName is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!