View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 07:00 PM   #9
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2boyz View Post
The food sounds good but I have one suggestion. You might want to call either Missing Link or the Pet Tabs company and see if their supplements are complete...you don't want to give too many and over supplement.

I'm feeding my boyz Nature's Variety raw diet right now but I've considered a switch over to raw meat and the rice/veggie combination. They do love the cooked or raw foods so much better than the commercial stuff.

Thanks Teri, can't be too careful! I did read the labels and I'm fairly sure that they offer different things, but I will double check that

Here's Missing Link:

The Missing Link Canine Plus™ formula ingredients: flax seed, glucosamine sulfate, blackstrap molasses, freeze dried liver, rice bran, primary dried yeast, sunflower seed, dehydrated alfalfa, dried carrot, freeze dried bone, dried fish meal, freeze dried oyster, sprouted green barley, dried kelp, lecithin, garlic, and yucca schidigera extract. Unopened, the shelf life is 2 years if kept in a cool, dry place. After opening, refrigerate unused product, and use the contents within 90 days.

And Pet Tabs:

Pet Tabs Ingredients: Wheat Germ, Kaolin, Corn Syrup, Pork Liver Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Lactose, Safflower Oil, Gelatin, Corn Starch, Stearic Acid, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Iron Oxide And Peptone, Magnesium Stearate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Acetate Monohydrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Sulfate.

What do you think, can you decipher if these are repeating each other? Now I'm worried
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!