View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 01:10 PM   #10
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julz
Her dog is gorgeous and looks like a show dog!! I've heard that the only way to obtain a coat like that is to wrap it. My mother-in-law has a kennel and shows maltese...she has to wrap and take care of the coat CONSTANTLY. It is a lot of work and the ones she wraps have the lucious coat...the ones she doesn't don't. Again, genetics play a very important role. there are coats that will never make it far enough to get wrapped.
LMAO !! I had to laugh when I just saw this - if you saw my little showdog the other day... romping thru the garden with green beans hanging off her - you wouldn't say that !! lol...

One other thing I forgot to add is I spray her with Ice while she's wet. I also use Liquid Silk....boy does THAT smell good and works really well - With both these products - you use a VERY SMALL amount so a bottle lasts a while

ps....heather - BOTH girls have had REALLY bad haircuts - your babies hair will grow back - then just shape it up...I do my own grooming now but may try a professonal again one day.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!