View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 08:50 AM   #12
MissLola
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I have a big, beautiful angel fish that is at least 5 years old - my sister gave me this aquarium 3 years ago and she had it for 2 years before that, so it might be even older than that. My aquarium is 30 gallons and has the angel fish, 7 black skirt tetras (that are at least 4 years old, only one has died since I got the tank), a pleco, and some bloodfin tetras.

I don't do anything special for my fish. I should, I know, but I never have and this tank has the longest-living fish I've ever had. I rarely clean it, but it's never dirty. I must have found just the right balance of fish or location because this is the cleanest, healthiest aquarium I've ever had. I feed them flake food and tubifex worms. That's it. I don't do anything to treat the water. We aren't on city water, but a community well. I have been considering getting another angel fish because I LOVE them, but I don't know if this one would be aggressive to a new one or not. It isn't aggressive at all to any of the tetras, but they have all been together for years. I've never had a mated pair, so I don't know anything about that.
MissLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!