View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 05:12 AM   #6
ButterflyYorkie
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLIVIA_KARHIS View Post
yeah thats the frog I have... I saw it at walmarts one day and it was the only one alive in the tank... so I HAD to get it, I felt bad for it . I have had it for 3 yrs now.

I have seen petsmart (back home) and some other fish stores here put veggies in the tank... but they also have a algae eatter in them too.... so I really dont know if it affect the bacterial level...

Do you use any kind of water conditioner for your frog? Like stress coat or aloe vera? Just wondering. When we had ours the people at petsmart said we didn't need to use any thing like that, but since I used tap water, I would put a few drops in to condition their water. Just wondering what you do for yours because my daughter would like to get another one. She loved having them and I have to admit they are very cool to watch. Do you only feed yours baby brine shrimp? Maybe I was feeding the wrong food. We had them in a pretty good sized fish bowl with pebbles in the bottom and some rocks to hide under. As soon as I'd drop pellets in every other day (at the advice of the all knowing pet smart fish keepers, lol) they'd come out and dart for the bite. Just curious...never talked to anyone else who had them too!

Last edited by ButterflyYorkie; 02-10-2007 at 05:15 AM.
ButterflyYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!