View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 06:44 AM   #12
kp&nala
Donating YT 500 Club Member

yes shelters will take food no matter how much or how little. i thought it was kinda strange how I kept putting off taking that food to OASIS and then the day i do someone had just dropped of 7 puppies (it was puppy food). I want to adopt a dog so bad but i can't. i still live at home and b/c of my love for animals we now have 3 dogs and a guinea pig. however my a friend's golden just passed away and they are looking for another "big" dog it would be an outside dog but they have a big fenced in back yard with a closed in porch for the dog to sleep in with heat and air. she is going to bring her little brother up to the shelter today and let him look around. if i can just help get a few of these dogs adopted i will be happy. i just don't know how i will react when one of them has to be put down, i don't know if emotionally i can handle it. i'm just not good with those type of things. i've always been the type of person to avoid places like shelter and animal cops etc b/c i didn't want to be sad.
kp&nala is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!