Thread: pet sitter
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 06:45 AM   #3
Gypsy Rose
Owned by Gyps and Gizz

Glad it went well, I do a bit of dog minding - have a Westie called Angus here (his 4th visit) and his new yorkie sister Molly who at 6 and a half months is just a month older than our baby Gizzie (we also have 17 month old Gypsy Rose) - our guests have had the time of their lives but Gypsy Rose has not taken to Molly at all and is so unhappy!! Molly is sweet and loving but is not housetrained AT ALL!! Just thought I'd give you the other side of the story ...LOL!! Angus, is as always the perfect gentleman!! A good dog minder is hard to find 'cos many of us give it up when we havve problems!! Sure yours will keep you on though as it sounds as if yours were perfectly behaved!! I have had wonderful dogs here and fallen in love with them but also had nonhousetrained (at least Molly is a pup!!) and destructive dogs too!! When the dogs stay here I brush them, sing to them (poor dogs!!), walk them and they get treated like royalty - and no, I'm not trying to promote my business as I live in Wales LOL!! Keep a hold of that dog minder!!
Gypsy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!