View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 10:19 AM   #23
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

[QUOTE=FlDebra;929134]
Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post

Very good point in there V -- if all the puppymills could be shut down, that would be GREAT but hobby breeders would have to take up the slack because the breeders the OP is looking for could not possibly meet the demand for Yorkie puppies. I would not have wanted to miss the opportunity to own these amazing babies and I would not want anyone else that wanted to have that same opportunity to miss it either.

I take in what everyone says and I figure it is like a pendulum -- there are some swinging to both extremes. But I just keep reading all the perspectives as I go through my decision process. I am thankful I found this site before jumping in to breeding. The books just do not tell it all. It gives me much to consider and lets me know I still have A LOT to learn! Luckily I have plenty of time. I feel better now though -- when I first started reading here I was afraid to even mention that I was considering breeding some day. Now I just go right ahead and say it (and then duck and run)

hahahaha - I REALLY want to breed too - but don't. Doesn't mean I can't .... it just means I won't....

is THAT confusing enough ???

I leave that up to the pro's but I know IF I Did one day - just being on this site has offered me insight to the breeding world I'd have never had on my own - both good and bad aspects of it.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!