View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 09:01 PM   #4
PANAMA69
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenilee View Post
I am a new owner of great, new little male yorkie. He seems to be a happy, very playful little guy. Vet checks have all been great. OKAY, here is the question. Both ears came up, one at a time. Now the one that came up first, laid back down after a few days, and then the other one laid down. Well the second ear has come back up and is staying up. The other one has not yet and it has been this way for weeks. My next thought was maybe he was lacking something as far as vitamins. The vet said that he could try to splint it up, but it would probably just make him mad. He will not be a show dog, but I just wondered if there is something that I am not doing right and maybe it is just not in the books that I am reading. Oh Cooper was born on 10/06/06, and I felt like they should be up by this time........Can anyway help this first time owner of a wonderful yorkie!!!!
Pheobe's ears where up and came down ,and i read somewhere (i think here) that sometime they come down when they are theething, (or ear infection) don't know if is true but , i also trim the hair around her ear, but now they are up, up
PANAMA69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!