View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 06:50 PM   #243
CO_yorkie_momma
My Angels
Donating Member

Sparklinstars,
Welcome to YT and thanks for your insight on how you perceive this kennel. It is interesting how your take on the kennel is so different than everyone elses but at least you posted so we can begin to see both sides of the story. I am new here but have noticed these threads started in 2004 I believe and so far you are the first person to put in a good word for them so I am glad to have your opinion especially since you have spent so much time there and know them so well. Before you posted, did you take the time to read all of the posts on all of the different threads here so see why there are some people here that have been hurt by your associates? I dont know if the word associates is right because I am not sure why you have been there so many times and have alot of inside information about them so forgive me if I am wrong there. I personally dont know Brushy Creek Kennels or any of their other names they go by but when I read all of the heartbreaking stories here it makes me sad for all of the puppies and people that have had to endure what they have because they bought puppies from them. To me it wouldnt matter how state of the art the kennel was, if they are selling sick dogs and have been doing this for what seems like several years as far as I can see on these threads, then people are going to start putting their feet down and saying they arent going to take it anymore. Can you see these people have legitimate points and not the fact that they are out to smear anyone that doesnt deserve it. I am not sure who the breeder is you are referring to that has a lawsuit against them, I dont remember reading about it but maybe you can let us know who you refer to in your post. Once again thanks for your perosnal insight. I imagine David with Fox news would like to hear from someone who knows them personally and cant contact them so we get to hear their side of the story as well.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!