Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 10:17 PM   #12
acrosc
YorkieTalk Newbie!

ok we are giving the new update- when she is in her cage with only her bed and litter box , she will use it, when we let her out she will play for a while and it is obvious when she has to go because she will start shaking, we then put her near the litter box but will just lay there in it, we will walk out of the room and she will jump out and pee or poop anywhere before we can catch her- tonight i watched her for 5 hrs trying to get her to go with the gate open as she shaked the whole time(i did talk and encourage her the whole time), she jumped out of the litter box and sat beside me and started to pee so i put her back in the box and she finished- i made sure she was done and she came to me, i held her then she took a dump on me.
she has shaken like this since the day we got her(at 6 months old) when she has to go to the bathroom, she will hold it for hours and not move until she thinks i am not looking.
but when i am at work she uses the litter box everytime like she is supposed in the cage
any ideas??????????????????????????
acrosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!