View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 12:00 AM   #4
PANAMA69
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
Chewy is normally the sweetest little snuggle bug who loves to cuddle and give kisses. She is a ball of energy and loves to play with anyone. BUT what i have started to notice is for about 5 minutes every day usually in the evening when everyone is home, she freaks out. She starts barking and yelling in a really angry way and runs up and bites people quickly and runs away. This goes on for a few minutes and then she comes down. This is starting to drive my parents crazy and i cant do anything to calm her down. She usually attacks their feet, yells and growls at them. It was cute at first but it has been weeks and she literally does it every day.
I dont know what could be causing it. Shes not hungry and not tired...what else can it be???
Any advice would be very helpful because this is totally out of her character and i dont know what to do.
Thank you
I agree with what the girls said I think she is bored, try to take her for a good walk or some kind of exercise, my Pheobe does that and noticed that is when she missed her walks ( she love to run too) Like Cesar Milan (The dog whisper) said dogs need, exercise, boundries and limitations, let her know what is ok and what is not. Hope this help
PANAMA69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!