View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 10:10 AM   #13
LunasMomma
Izzy's Momma Too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCheryle478 View Post
She isn't losing her hair, she just doesn't have any. LOL. A few scraggly hairs on top of her head and that's about it. I am not going to breed her. I just would like to breed a Yorkie pair some day. I have a top of the line Germ. Shep. that I breed every other heat cycle. She has taken this whole year off so I will breed her again this summers' heat cycle. I already have a waiting list for her pups so I never have to advertise. I will continue to get her health in tip top shape. All my animals get the best care. I love them dearly. My Yorkie sleeps in my bed right at my head. Still hacks and coughs all night long, but we are treating the coccidia and taking a break from the kennel cough antibiotic. Here is her picture again.
Awww, she's precious I'm sure once she's healthy she'll be a perfect pet. I know it's hard and frustrating to have a sick puppy From her markings, I think your vet is right on the money, there's NO WAY that she's 6months old

Anyway, I'm concerned that the antibiotic for the kennel cough has been stopped. Did the vet do that? He should know better, really. Pnuemonia can easily set in if this KC is not nipped in the bud, from what I've read. Plus, not doing the full course of an antibiotic can kill off just the "good" bacteria in their system and let the bad germs run rampant I'd get a second opinion if you can on this.

I agree with whoever said to start at YTCA.org. They're the BEST!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!