View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 02:40 PM   #77
katekreative
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I'm Roxie's Grandma!

Roxie is on day two in her new home with us in Lake Havasu!

My daughter comes home from snow skiing today, so she hasn't gotten to meet Roxie. She can hardly stand the bus trip home. My daughter already started a MySpace for Roxie! Here is my daughter's MySpace link and you have to go to her friends and find Roxie's page: http://www.myspace.com/nayabug1

What's so cool is that my son gets to bond with Roxie first. What's neat about this is that our dog Prissy who died last year couldn't stand Ryan. But this dog LOVES Ryan. And she loves me. And she loves the house. She's SOOOOO happy.

Roxie has the sweetest disposition of just about any dog I've ever met. Maybe she's still timid....we'll keep you posted! But honest to goodness after having had her for just over 24 hours, I can tell you I would have paid twice as much for her (as soon as that money tree in the back yard blooms!!)

I would recommend the breeder, Alicia, to ANYONE. She LOVES her dogs and I will not hesitate to go back to her when we are ready for Roxie to have a companion.

Thanks everyone for all the help.

Now.....I need help with Potty Training! She won't go outside OR on her pad. Just on the tile so far!!!

katie
katekreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!