View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 01:28 PM   #5
peanut
Dogs Rule Cats Drool!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLowry View Post
When I bought Sadie the breeder had put a bag of RC in her puppy pack..This is what she was eating when the breeder had her..I found she didn't care for it very much. She is a very picky eater...I have gone through many different brands. I bought a new puppy back in August. Lillie was on Nutro Ultra Puppy...(Lillie will eat anything!) I wante to get them on the same food and Sadie didn't really care for the Nutro (plus, it doesn't get a very good rating) so I put them both on Canidae all stages...It is a small kibble and they both love it! I also use the canned...just a little in the bowls in the morning and at evening feedings...kibbles are left out to free feed all the time.
For the yorkies I have tried everything, but I havent tried Canidae or Royal Canin, I want to get them on one thing together...Mac was eating his at night with yogurt but now I put alittle of Max's redbarn roll in the dry and the poop heads will eat the roll and get the dry all over the floors...Can you get that at most pet stores or is it a special on line thing...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!