View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 06:33 AM   #7
Cheska's Bella
YT 500 Club Member

I waitressed at Carrabba's (YUM!!!) for about two years. I was never in so much pain after work then when I was working there!!! The money was phenomenal, but the pain? Not worth it!!!

My first day on the floor (with another server 'assisting' me) I was serving a round table of five. Those of you that have been to Carrabba's know that they have an open kitchen, and my party was seated right in front of them. The owner and manager were standing up at expo (right in front of the table) and as I go over with a try of two waters, a hot tea, a coke and a ice tea, I was sooooo nervous I knocked one of the glasses of water on the ladies. She jumps up and screams (which causes the whole resto/kitchen/everyone to look!!!) and just stands there as ice cubes are falling off her. I want to die so I reach to grab my linen (off my apron) and knock over the hot tea, other water and ice tea on the lady sitting next to her!!! She jumps up, screams and glass is breaking. IT WAS THE MOST HUMILIATING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!! We were on a two hour wait and there were sooooooo many ppl there. The girl shadowing me was in shock, the owner looked like her was going to kill me and I just walked in the back and cried. I called my SO and told him and he said not to worry, everyones done it. The owner came in the back and told me to go home. I thought I was fired but he said to make sure I came back the next day.
Cheska's Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!