Thread: Prices?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 06:50 AM   #58
Boodad
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanieK View Post
Part of this post was posted in anoter thread

I understand that the ideal situation would be to keep the breed perfect, but that's not gonna happen. They puppy mills are pouring poor quality yorkie into the market wevery day, and the unfortunate souls that can't afford to buy the perfect yorkie are falling victim to them.

I know I will take a whipping for this, but:

IMO if there were more pet quality yorkies being produced by honest small or (BYB as some of you refer to them) it might do more to put the rlarge puppy mills out of business then all the legislation that is out there.

Some people just want a yorkie, they don't care if it's doesn't have the perfect coat. And those are the ones that get taken by the puppy mills.

I personally would like to see an honest ad that stated this yorkie is not going to be perfect but it will give you just as much love as any show dog.

___Chachi___ stated that you get what you pay for. It would be nice if that were true. With yorkies, if you pay a low price there is a good chance that you will not get a top quality yorkie, however, paying a high price does not guarentee a top quality yorkie. In fact we have all seen posts where people have paid outrages prices for sickly underwieght poor quality pups.
I have heard the same stories
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!