View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 07:30 PM   #1
cain
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default A few questions from a new yorkie "mommy"

First of all I would like to say Hello to everyone! I stumbled across YT about a week ago while doing a search for yorkie diet info I am so glad I did, I've been reading alot of past threads/posts and have found many of them very helpful!Anyway I got my 1st yorkie(2year old boy named Buddy)about 2 weeks ago from my cousin who was rehoming him due to her increasing health problems.I had wanted a yorkie for quite a long time and had been in the process of searching for a female puppy when he came along,I couldnt resist,About 4 days ago I responded to an ad about a 1year old girl ,she is the sweetest little thing,(20 month old Reese).My first question is:The last 2 days Buddy has been really strange with Reese hes always sniffing/licking her rearend and licking her neck and face,he tries to do the same to her urine then his bottom jaw quivers does this mean shes coming into heat?Q 2;Reese's hair was really thin/coarse looking when I got her I thought it may be her diet and in the days that Ive had her its looking better but will it become any thicker?Sorry for the book I wrote on my first post!
cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!