View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 03:04 PM   #15
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

The video I saw was a raccoon... but it was WRONG! I don't care if it was a rat... it was WRONG....

I have never understood why it is right to do things to certian animals but not to others???

Save the whales but eat the tuna??

I'm not an animal rights person, but I'm also not a big fur and hang a deer head on my wall person either. I have a leather sofa. I don't apoligize for it. I like it. People ate the cows, I sit on the hides... Its a reality. I'm sure there is a video out there somewhere about it... That does make me sad to think about... People do awful things!

I just always figured that if you took what you needed from the earth and did not over do it you would be doing right by it... But man is greedy...

But to this day I still don't get the save some but not the others argument... the more evolved the more rights they should have... how are those decisons made, based on what evidence? If cod made cute noises and interacted with people would stop eating fish sticks? What if chickens had the ability to talk like my pet parrot? Would KFC still be Finger Licken Good? I just wonder about this stuff sometimes? I'm not saying that people should not eat chicken and fish... I eat a TON of fish! And my family eats plenty of chicken... I just wonder why its OK to eat them... and not other animals... why werent they deemed worthy enough to save, like dogs, cats and dolphins??

I just never understood??

But seriously.. no matter what the animal V.. your right... that video is just WRONG!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!