View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 02:52 PM   #11
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cekaai View Post
China has no animal welfare laws. It's not a dog a raccoon dog actually resembles a raccoon. Chinese factories has millions of them in captivity for the purpose of using their fur.
not to debate your comment - but it isn't just one kind of dog - it's the dogs with the fur people like to wear ....but bottom line is NO dog should be killed for us to wear fur They kill cats too - among other animals - It's a horrible horrible way to die

There was a video around that showed a dog with his Front legs CHAINED to a fence while they lifted his back leg and began STABBING him in the stomach as to not damage the fur ....he was just screaming another shows animals HANGING in the air while they're skinned WHILE ALIVE ??? they feel every single thing done to them

I HATED what I saw and almost got physically sick over it - The fur trade is the most inhumane thing I've ever seen in my life - and for what - FASHION ????

This is off the website copied from www.hsus.org (The Humane Society) ...there's lots of info on the net - but it seems it's still happening everyday overseas - and who buys the products they make ?? WE DO.

Quote:
investigators exposed the international fur industry's ugly secret:

the widespread slaughter of companion animals?domestic dogs and cats?for the manufacture of clothing, accessories, and trinkets.

Investigators witnessed firsthand the brutal slaughter of domestic dogs and cats in China and other Asian nations. What we found shocked people. Many of these animals are raised in cold, unsanitary breeding compounds. Some are strays. Others are obviously pets who were most likely stolen. And the killing methods are grisly. Dogs like German shepherds, chows, and mixed breeds are bludgeoned or bled to death. Cats are often strangled by wire nooses.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!