View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 01:30 PM   #10
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddy's Mom View Post
Biddy & Gertie love to run and play, but Tucker is SO lazy. Before I even got him his breeder told me that he loved to "sit around and watch TV". We thought she was kidding! He lays on the couch and watched my husband play video games for hours (obviously, my husband is also a "lounger" )

Tee hee hee. Before I got Siu Pao, I never thought Yorkies can be 'loungers'. All the Yorkies I have met are either hyper or yappy or both at the same time. I have met a Yorkie, a showdog; he is very small and cute but when he starts barking, he can't stop and oh boy..he is loud for his size! And he will do crazy turns while barking at the same time! I did know I wanted a mellow, quiet Yorkie though and maybe that is why I picked Siu Pao or fell in love with him. He doesn't really watch a lot of tv and I think your baby is so cute and also the way the breeder describe him hehe. Mine loves to sit on the couch and chill out and look out of the window at the same time. I guess the window is his tv huh?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!