View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 12:54 PM   #4
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but yes - dog and cat IS being used and I honestly hope the US bans all clothing with fur from these animals - there is a HUGE problem in China. HUGE.

You can do a search using key words FUR TRADE ....PETA also has awful videos - but I'd say don't watch if you get easily upset - they'll haunt you for a long time to come.

I don't know about purses - but clothing now is being made with dog fur ...the way to do your part is NOT WEAR FUR !! It's being mis-labled and shipped all over the world .. but WE Don't have to buy the products they are selling and that will slow down the fur trade.

the other things to do are to write OUR legislators asking how we could help.... but, the whole world needs to get their minds off wearing fur...these dogs and cats are being killed like Minks were ....people protested to that - now many people don't wear Mink because of it. Back when I watched the video and sat there crying in disbelief - many of the dogs and cats were wearing collars meaning the fur trade is so big - they're stealing pets to skin ALIVE.

here is a sickening video - left side of screen - http://www.furisdead.com/feat/ChineseFurFarms/
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!