View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 09:23 PM   #14
Cup of Yorkies
BANNED!

Hi,I am that breeder that Miss. Doggoneyorkies is talking about!
1) I used her male yes, had one puppie very sweet female ...
2) I paid a $500.00 stud fee to her cash
3) I sold her a female pup that I had got from a friend , I didnt want to use her for breeding and sold her, come to find out it was a real bad home, I went back and got her from that hole, she came back to use with worms and it was the worst thing I ever had to see poor baby and Mrs. Doggoneyorkies ask for her veryday over and over , so I new she would give her the best home and sold her to Mrs. Doggoneyorkies , and took a $500 loss, I sold her for 500 less then she was paid for when I got her just wanting her to have a wonderful home and a new start in life that I new Mrs. Doggone yorkie would give her, because she had done for me in the past. I was thinking this was the least I could do .so now we are up to $1000.00 I have giving her. Way I see it I paid all of my fees due !!!!

3) I got a show male and I can't use him at this time with anyone for that matter for breeding it is in my contract, I told her after that we could talk , she took it as a NO and read what she wanted to in this matter, But I never told her no she could not use him , I just cant at this time. And didnt want someone to tell me what it was I was going to with my stud!

I am so sorry for you Mrs. Doggone yorkies that you feel this way about this matter, and took it upon yourself to post it here, And at all times when she knows my poor dad is on his death bed , and I am having a time of this, (kick them when they are down) This was just what I needed to read........... hope things get better for you Mrs. doggoneyorkies and I will send you a e mail telling you if and when I have a stud for hire.
YOUR FRIEND
Cup of Yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!