View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 07:00 AM   #1
katie'smom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question What will help Katie's hair???

Katie has a very fine silky hair and she has an itching problem. The vet said it was allergies and thought it was to corn so we changed her food to Nutro Natural Lamb and Rice. She is doing great on this, itches just once in awhile and I think that is probably due to dry skin? Well, I have tried various shampoos.....she seems to be having no problems from that...but her hair just does not grow very much. I think it breaks off easily? I am using the Grizzly salmon oil in her food and she is taking vitamins. What else is good for growing a coat? She has beautiful, easy to care for hair, it just won't grow! Max has about 2 or 3 haircuts to her 1....and that is just to do a basic grooming around the eyes, ears, etc. I have not had any length cut off at all. My grandmother suggested vitamin e capsules but I am not sure what would be safe dosage for her and I think that is already in the grizzly oil too?
I would appreciate any help if any of you have had luck with certain products. There are so many things out there that say they help but who knows what really works?? Thanks
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!