View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 11:02 AM   #31
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeandj
I've had a bad experience. I was at the fabric store buying a HUGE amount of fabric and the lady cutting the fabric asked me what I was making. I told her I had a dog clothing business. The woman went off on me. I'm not kidding! She was pissed at me and went on about hollywood's terrible influence on our poor dogs and how cruel...blah blah. I was speechless and OFFENDED. I mean this is my BUSINESS and she had no right to even express her opinion to me as the customer. I took the pile of fabric she already cut, walked right over to the manager and said this is the sale you just lost because of your horrid employee. And walked out.

People that talk like that obviously do not OWN a small breed dog! They've never seen them chitter at the very thought of going outside on a cool day! They've never experienced a hypoglycemic episode because their dog couldn't warm themselves back up after being outside on a freezing day just to pee pee....
Good for you for walking out! That's terrible, employees are not supposed to be rude like that, no matter what they think!

I just don't see why other people seem to care soo much. I mean, if I dress Rocky, or if anyone else on here wants to dress up their furbaby, is that effecting others? No, so why do people act like it's one of the worst things ever?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!