Thread: newborn baby
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 09:02 AM   #8
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Thanks for replying.
Rosie is a year and a half ,shouldn't she be sleeping through the night though?
What is the latest you give yours food or water? Maybe I'm letting her eat and drink to late.
I really don't know,she has always went number two about 2-3 am.

A year and a half should sleep through the night but I don't think they stay still through the night. Mine is 7 months but I am aware that when we sleep, he sometimes doesn't. He'd go play with his chew toy for a bit, sleep a bit, pee and when he sleeps, he moves around sleeping in different spots through the night. Sometimes in his bed, sometimes in his other bed and sometimes on the carpet in front of our room door.
I feed him last at 6pm but I do give him some treats throughout the night. I used to hold his water after 8.30pm but I don't do it anymore. I let him drink whenever he wants and pee whenever he wants now.I also realize that if I feed him more vege on a certain day, he will poo earlier at about 7am the next day but if I feed him less vege, he'd poo about 8am+ the next day.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!