View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 05:40 AM   #1
dalnna
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Fearless Puppy Heading for a Fall!

I guess this is the best place to post this. I really need some advice. My little Lucy is 7 months old and not quite 3 1/2 pounds. She is a goof with absolutely no fear at all. I have a normal end table next to my sofa and she's fallen between them twice because she likes to get on the table and then sees me and tries to jump back to the sofa real quick. She also jumps from the sofa to the coffee table. There's nothing of interest there. She just likes to check things out. I had to catch her last night she was rolling around kinda scratching her back on the sofa and darn near fell off the side backwards. She's a wiggle worm and couldn't care less how high she is. Last night hubby was trying to give her her antibiotic (she was spayed on Wednesday) and she hates it so much. I was holding her and she just about wiggled right out of my arms! I don't mind if she's on the furniture. The soft furniture but I don't know how to keep her off the tables! And again, it's when she knows I've seen her that she scrambles to get down and that's when she tends to fall. She's so little and I'm so afraid she's really going to get hurt. Any ideas?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!