View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 08:23 PM   #12
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Sharong...we went through Beverly Hills many times on the way to the coast...it's a nice little town. If you come into Ocala on State Road 200 we were in the gated community of Oak Run right on the edge of town by the Wal-Mart and new Behl's (sp?) store. I really enjoyed it there and we still have several good friends there.

daisy mae06...I'm familiar with Inverness too and it's a nice little town. I love the big deck and bridge they built out in the water at the park along the main road. We bought our new truck at the Ford dealer in Inverness before we left. I've been to the Wagon Wheel flea market too!

Thank you Chrissy0277 that's a nice town home. I'm not sure when we'll be ready to buy there again...I think I want to travel around the state and look around some. Florida has so much to offer and I guess I'm one of the crazy ones...the heat and humidity doesn't bother me.

We used to go to the concerts at Silver Springs on Saturday mornings. We would go real early to set up our chairs and then tail gate in the parking lot until concert time. Florida was a lot of fun...I didn't think I would miss it so much but I do and the boyz do to!
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!