View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 03:36 PM   #80
Monday
AND Friday also!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsygal37
For those of you that had the good heart to donate to Kammi for little Miko. Apparantly this was indeed a scam. Post 192 user name Jona was banned as well as Kammi suspended. Looks like Jona was not Jona but Kammi making believe it was a different person. Just so you all know this is internet fraud and is a federal offense. Whether you donated $1 or like one person $100 I would urge you guys to pursue filing a complaint. It's not so much the amount of money lost but the fact that this person took advantage of good hearted people. PLEASE DO NOT LET HE GET AWAY WITH IT!! Next time it may be for a whole lot more money and could be your mother or grandmother getting scammed. Elaine.

I wrote to my credit card company to ask them to cancel the payment to that woman Kamila Zych {e-mail: artemida@aol.com}
so I hope they take care of that... I wonder if they will report it... and if not, where can we report this fraud??? Itz a shame b/c it makes us all doubt otherz intentions.

and jrsygal37 ... you were smart to keep giving her/him other avenues for help .... obviously 'begging' suited her/him better!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!