Thread: Product Hype
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 03:40 PM   #1
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Default Product Hype

Have you ever read a thread and got so excited about a new product that you just had to have because EVERYBODY loved it; but then were disappointed because your dog didn't like it or it didn't live up to your great expectations. Don't get me wrong, I found several things that worked out very well. However, I was greatly disappointed in two products that so many others loved. Joey didn't like Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul, (an 18 pound bag, I'm so disappointed).

Cowboy Magic Shine and Detangler, a 32-ounce bottle by the way, just didn't do anything for his hair except leave him looking a little greasier. I know it's recommended for cotton coat, but so many said it smelled so great and hair was so shinny afterwards. I don't like it on my hair either.

He doesn't really care for the Kong toy either, and generally loves all toys. I've tried stuffing it with lots of different things; it just makes a mess.

Care to confess which products didn't work for you. Please if your dog loves these things; don't get mad, that's why I tried them.

Nancy
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!