View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 02:26 PM   #14
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

THANKS GUYS!! the last time he hit me was about a year ago. but i fought back and knocked him a good one. and told him do it again and ill break your damn legs, i wouldnt but it sounded goog, adn now he tells every one dont mess with my wife, adn he kinda keeps up the rep as im an evil person, but i have learned that and i am a mean person, but not all the time, if you do something worth my opinion or do soemthing to me i will lash out and i have stayed that way and my husband tells me i cant say anything nice and i cant be nice to people and in a way im a brat but last night my first reaction was what thehell, wh does he think he is to just up and leave, i am just waiting it out right now, hes called me a couple times today at work concerned since im going to the doctor to get my results from my last cancer biopsy to see if im finally clear, and its raining and stroming and he wants to go with me but i nicely asked if he could just stay at home, i feel liek being alone, and i do, but is that wrong, i dont want him with me today, i want to be alone,
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!