View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 01:56 PM   #11
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems, but if a man hits a woman...then he is no real man. Let alone the fact that you were pregnant. I dont know all your facts but I must say it doesnt sound like a great enviroment for your kids or for you. If they are afraid of him that is not good. You don't want your kids living in fear. Sometimes people like that will strike again and sometimes even do it to the kids. I had a friend that I grew up with and we were best friends all through high school and even moved out together. Well she got pregnant at 19 and had a baby. Later she started seeing this guy and they had a baby together. His own son and her son with another guy had always been scared of him. He treated Jill terrible sometimes and she just dealt with it... Well one day he got mad saying she was flirting with someone...when they got home he beat the crap out of her and tried to strangle her with the phone cord. It was soooo terrible. The kids were there. She had big chunks of her hair gone and ihe kicked her so hard that it damaged her liver. Come to find out during his trial and counsiling for the kids he had been hitting the kids too and told them if they ever told he would kill there mom. X-rays were done of the boys and they had some skull fractures. He spent time in prison and she learned her lesson. Her parents were very high profile people in the community and they had been trying to help her out but she didnt pay any attention to them. Thank God she had her parents help because financially she would not have been able to leave and make a better life for her and her kids

I guess what I'm trying to say....it broke my heart seeing her go through this and I'm not saying this will ever happen to you, but it doesnt sound like staying with him is in the best interest of you and your family. Seek help, seek advice. I wish you the best. Sorry to rattle on so much.
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!