View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 01:08 PM   #8
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

thanks so much, i mean i used to be that way and then i started to feel ran over by him and his family and i started getting mad, and angry and even more angry and then the first time i stood up for myself, he hit me, and i was preganant at 5 months and knocked me down and i lost hearing in my left ear. i have gotten over it but i have nevr forgotten him and his family, hs mom telling me well youre an outsider thats what happens, you think youre bad standing up to him he should have knocked you down, and then they took my 6 month old twins, for the night but things have never been the same since then. i love this guy but hes begining to be the guy he was years and years ago, he was a druggie, theif, man hore basically and then he went to prison and when he got out he said he was changed, and i slowly see him changin not to the drug, he drug tests each month for work and so i know he hasnt used in 6 years due to that reason, but he doesnt go out and cheat but he likes to drink and stand out side with his freinds and drink , i dont care but he has this younger brother who like 20 years i think whi is always bringing sluts to my house and i tell him they have to leave, and he talks about parties and this and that and i thin kmy husband goes back and forth on the issure, he wants to hang out and he wants to be at home, but there are certain at home behaviors that are getting ot of hand. he doesnt play with our kids, he doesnt help with them, in fact they are scared of him due to the only time they see him or see him talk to them hes yellign at them to clean their toys or something, our daughter will have nothing to do with him and he gets mad and he 2, its just so may things and we have had heart to hearts and he just goes back to the same ol same te next week, if im permissive and step back and not junmp on him he gets even worse slowly, i just really dont know right now, i want to just get away from him and beon my own with my kids, but we have bills together and i stay cause i think thats it more trouble to leave then to just stay, i just dont know
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!