View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 12:09 PM   #1
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default husband troubles

hello everyone, i need a little woman to woman advice. last night i was sitting on the couch with my husband and he started to talk about things and he said something smart si responded back smart and i said i dotn have time for this im going to bed, so i went to bed and i heard him moving around about 945 and then i just fell asleep, well my daughter came in my room and woke me up around 1130 and i out her back to bed and i noticed the tv was one so i fugured he fell asleep on the couch, so i went to turn it off and he was nowhere to be found, so i went outside and his truck was gone, so i beeped him (like direct connect) and asked him where the hell he was i blew my stack, and he said ohhh ii i i went to get bread, mind you there is a gas station thats right aroudn the corner, and so i played the i know everything game and told him you went to get bread do you know how long you have been gone? and so he said well since 10 but my intentions werent to be stay gone long, ok what does that mean, that you intended to go out and do whatever you were doing, so anyway he says hes at some boys house, like some 20 year old guy, anyway i told him well dont come home on my part, im out of here, i will not be with someone who is out running around cause his wifes asleep, and trust me had i not woke up he wouldnt have told me he left, anyway hes been doing these littel dumb things for a while now, is it me should i have gone carzy on him? i told him that im done and im leaving, he obviously doesnt want to be at home and be married with kids and he says i do, i do anything for mykids, so asked him whens the last time you hugged your kids? and he shuts up, i mean i am going to leave, i love him but i will not sit back and let him do these things, i am just confused,
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!