View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 08:42 AM   #24
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggityJig
I'm always clipping and trimming away at my doggies....grooming them myself doesn't bother me a bit...and they are FAIRLY good about it!

So....do you hold the hair out straight to the sides to trim, or pull it down....or what? How do you do around his ears?

I'm a bad yorkie mom...no recent pics! (I really neeeeed a digital camera! lol)

Here are some from months ago, and of course, she's changed a lot since. (these really add nothing to the discussion, but hey, my arm can be twisted too! )
Oh girl - she is SOOO CUTE!!!! Her hair looks ADORABLE right THERE in those pics!!! What a darn sweetie she is, just look at that face!!! I love her!

When I trim Stedman's hair - I hold it out to the side more. That's how I trim his cheeks though - however, when I trim AROUND his FACE...I pretty much don't have to do anything with the hair except trim off whatever I see that needs to be trimmed - really don't have to pull the hair out to the side, or down or anything - I just kinda go along and follow the hair around his face that needs to be snipped And as far as his ears go - well, I haven't really trimmed them yet, LOL. His ears were completely SHAVEN the first (and ONLY!) time he went to the groomer - and I wanted to let them grow out and be kinda bushy (I LOVE that look on a Yorkie - I think it's so cute ) so anyway, they are getting there now, so I really haven't had to do any trimming there And thank goodness for that - because it's just one less thing to trim, LOL

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!