View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 08:21 AM   #3
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Question

Her vulva is still swollen a little. and the color is darker. Like her nipples that has not really gone down a lot in swelling as much. I did try letting Romeo around Lexie before...I had posted about him humping on her until he hurt her. I was unaware of this...(because he usually only wanted to cuddle with her) I only knew she got a weird rash then I cought him suddenly. The vet said he could smell her hormonal change but this crate humping is odd for him...lol. I can feel something in her tummy and I am not sure it is a baby/s or if it is not but if it is it was really weird. I have never felt anything like this. It was small firm lumps...though she shifted so it might be just 1...and I'm pretty sure I felt it kicking. Anyway if I am right it was neat. If I am wrong I don't know how to feel for them. I want to learn. lol. I am still new at this. I do know I didn't put any pressure on her tummy at all. ;-)

The thing is it is so hard to see when she stands or moves that something could be hideing in there...lol.
~Tru
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!