Thread: 102 pounds!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 10:08 PM   #26
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

lol.... its funny the foods I kept are still somewhat "raw" lol sushi and the raw fish! lol Too funny!

But Hubby kept his fast food lunches and still lost a ton! He just made better choices for his fast food... he stuck to chicken, cut out cheese, pulled of the top buns... its amazing how quickly he lost weight! but he still ate at burger king and mcdonalds fast food junkie he is... but in the end he totally cut it out cause it just was not what he even wanted... raw tasted better than any other foods and after a while he was like 90% raw...

As far as special tools... a good knife or two, my cuisineart, and a POWERFUL blender! I have a Vitamix! I live in that blender! It was seriously a whole car payment.... but well worth it! I got to split it up into 3 payments on my card. its the best investment I ever made and I use it in 98% of the meals I make! Even salads... I whip up dressings in it! Fresh ginger dressings! Or sundried tomato dressing! I can even make a ranch dressing with cashew nuts! It tastes awesome! Brian makes the best salads! And I have to do a chop salad since I have braces... I can't do large hunks of veggies... Do I take my salad veggies and toss them in the food processer and chop them up. And if you want to boost your weight loss... if your a fan of atkins you can cook up some egg whites and chop them up and add them to your salads... thats a major boost! I don't do it... But I know alot of semi-raw foodists who do...

Anyway.... My wedding anni is on April 20th so I would like to meet my goal by then! I know I can do it! I'm so back on the wagon! i was talking with hubby about it! I left my 3 black eyed peas on the plate today... the last of my cooked junky meals.... I'm back to wholesome foods!

Wish me luck everyone!

K
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!